1 Hannah’s French baguette
120g shredded mozzarella
3 tbsp of pizza sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220oc (425o Fahrenheit)
2. Slice the French Baguette along the length of the baguette right in the middle, creating 2 equal sized baguette halves.
3. On a parchment-lined oven tray arrange the baguette pieces, making sure they are they have enough space between them, so they cook evenly.
4. Top each baguette piece with pizza sauce.
5. Top each baguette piece with shredded mozzarella.
6. Top each baguette piece with pepperoni slices evenly.
7. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and begins to brown.