Hannah’s Bakeries is Essex’s premiere bakery with 5 shops and a large production centre. We also supply to leading chain of cafe’s, local restaurants and businesses with our award winning breads, pastries and cakes.
Freshness is baked into everything we do. At every bakery, we bake bread, cakes and treats all day, every day.
We are looking for a supervisor to organise daily operations and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service with our Bakery in Lodge Lane.
Supervisor’s responsibilities include scheduling shifts, training staff, monitoring daily expenses and revenues and ordering supplies like coffee, milk and snacks, as needed. To be successful in this role you should have work experience with various roles within a bakery or a coffee shop. Also, you should be available to work during opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, you will help increase profitability, boost customer engagement, and help keep our bakery a favourite local spot.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the bakery
- Hire and onboard new staff and baristas
- Train employees on food and drinks preparation and proper use of equipment
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients)
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses
- Maintain Health & Safety within workplace
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all bakery areas are clean and tidy
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
- Work experience as a Barista
- Hands-on experience with food preparation and professional coffee machines
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team
- Positive customer service attitude