6 pack of Hannah’s soft rolls
4 slices of ham
4 slices of swiss cheese (can be preferred cheese also)
2tbsp of melted butter
1tbsp of Dijon mustard
Optional: Poppy seeds
1. Pre-heat your oven to 220oC (425o Fahrenheit)
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter, then add Dijon mustard honey and poppy seeds (optional) over low heat. This will create the glaze for the sliders.
3. Using a bread knife, cut the Hannah’s bakery rolls horizontally to create a top layer and bottom layer.
4. On an oven tray lined with parchment paper place the bottom half of the rolls.
5. Top with cheese and ham slices.
6. Complete the sliders and add the top part of the rolls.
7. Glaze the top of the sliders with the warm glaze mix.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
9. Carefully take the sliders out of the oven and enjoy.